Script Concierge makes it simple to fulfill scripts in under 30 seconds via Chemist2U’s network of local community pharmacies across Australia.
• Make prescribing and dispensing medicines more efficient.
• No more searching for pharmacy fax numbers
• No more faxing and then mailing to pharmacy
• Reduce time until the patient’s first dose
• Compete with emerging digital platforms who are luring your patients away with instant online scripts and instant consultations
The app is free of charge for GP/Specialist accounts. Scripts issued through this service are dispensed at no cost to your practice.
Whilst e-prescribing is on the way, it will be some time before all pharmacies can dispense e-scripts. ScriptConcierge is the solution for now.
GP/Specialist Plan (Starter, Professional, or Clinic Plans)
1) Click “Install Now” to complete the installation. Once installed, the app can then be accessed from within the call using the Chemist2U button at the top of the page.
2) Enter the patient's postcode. This will give an indication of the available delivery timeframe for this prescription. If same day delivery is not available from a pharmacy in the patients local area, then the medication will be delivered via express post.
3) Enter patient details. including;
• Full name
• Mobile number (for sms message)
• Is the patient a concession card holder
• Is generic substitution okay?
4) Click on “Attach Script” to upload each prescription image. File formats accepted are .jpg or .png image files. To add more files simply click “Attach Script” again for each file.
PRO TIP: Accessing this facility via your mobile phone is recommended as you will be prompted to take a photo of the script with your phone’s camera. Simply scan the QR code provided within the app to upload the script.
5) Once all of the necessary scripts have been uploaded, hit the “Submit Scripts” button.
At this point, the script will be reviewed by a dispensary technician and the patient will receive a secure link via SMS to complete their order.
ScriptConcierge and Chemist2U were developed by the team behind Tonic Media Network who you may be familiar with operating screens and boards in GP waiting rooms. Tonic’s founders are Dr Norman Swan and Dr Matthew Cullen.