The latest version of the most proven and trusted cognitive ability measure.
Share test item content with the Digital stimulus book for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children®–Australian and New Zealand Fifth Edition (WISC-V A&NZ).
Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children®–Fifth Edition for A&NZ is the latest version of the most proven and trusted cognitive ability measure. It provides a truly comprehensive picture of a child's abilities and potential.
This add-on is for $20/month/account for unlimited assessments.
In order to use the WISC-V A&NZ digital stimulus book on COVIU, you must be a registered customer on pearsonclinical.com.au with a user level C - Registered Psychologist.
You must also use an original WISC-V A&NZ Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the WISC-V A&NZ Administration and Scoring Manual.
Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardised test and assessment use. A central principle of professional test use is that individuals should use only those tests for which they have the appropriate training and expertise.
By ensuring Pearson only provides assessments to qualified professionals who are able to assume ethical responsibility for their use, Pearson upholds the duty of care to those assessed and maintains the integrity of the assessments.
For more information on test security, please refer to the Terms and Conditions on the Pearson Clinical website.
In accordance with the WISC-V A&NZ Telehealth guidelines:
• The extent of the assessment will depend on whether a trained or untrained facilitator is present.
• Prior to the assessment you must verify the screen size of the examinee is appropriate. The digital image of the visual stimuli (not including the camera image) on the examinee’s screen should be at least 9.7” (25cm) measured diagonally.
• You must also ensure the assessment session does not involve any screen capture and is not recorded.
To learn more about the WISC-V A&NZ Telehealth guidelines, please click here.
To get started, you’ll be asked to enter your Pearson Member ID when you purchase your WISC-V A&NZ Add-on.
There are three ways where you can find this:
• You would have received a recent email from us which includes your Pearson Member ID
• Reach out to us on Live-chat ('Chat with an expert pop-up box') located on the bottom right-hand side of our website www.pearsonclinical.com.au/
• Contact Pearson Clinical Assessments client services. Australia: 1300 4 PEARSON (1300 473 277), New Zealand: +64 9886 9536
Once you have your Pearson Member ID, enter this when you purchase your digital stimulus book on Coviu.