• $20/month/account (unlimited assessments and users).*
• App costs for Enterprise or Healthdirect Video Call customers may differ. Please contact your account manager to receive assistance with a quote and activation of the application in your clinic.
This app integrates the stimulus book into your Coviu call, to ensure your telehealth assessments are accurate and reliable.
The WAIS-IV A&NZ Language Adapted Edition is the most advanced adult measure of cognitive ability, based on recent research in the area of cognitive neuroscience.
The Digital Stimulus Book is embedded within the Coviu call, allowing you to display the stimuli without leaving your window. Each stimulus book is enhanced with additional security features that help prevent screenshots of stimuli being released online.
You and your client can see each other's cursor movements over the stimulus book, enabling you to direct the clients attention. When the client selects a response, an annotation with numbers indicating the order of responses. We call these “click-markers”.
The addon modifies the client’s interface to standardise the environment & reduce the risk of distraction. As shown in the client’s view (right), the client’s toolbar and video is hidden from view, so they can only see the stimulus book and clinician’s video. This ensures you can achieve accurate and reliable test results.
• In order to use the WAIS-IV AU digital stimulus book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on http://www.pearsonclinical.com.au/ with a User Level C - Registered Psychologist.
• You must also use an original WAIS-IV AU Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the WAIS-IV AU Administration and Scoring Manual.
• Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardised test and assessment use. Click here to view the WAIS-IV AU Telehealth Guidelines