• $10/month/account (unlimited assessments and users).*
• App costs for Enterprise or Healthdirect Video Call customers may differ. Please contact your account manager to receive assistance with a quote and activation of the application in your clinic.
This app enables you to administer the Beck Anxiety Inventory. The Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI) is a brief, self report assessment for measuring anxiety severity and level.
The BAI is a brief, self report assessment for measuring anxiety severity and level.
A simple, digital form makes it quick and easy for clients to self-administer the questionnaire
Responses are automatically scored and interpreted in real time, so you can see the results.
Results are neatly stored in a downloadable PDF format for offline viewing and backed-up in Coviu’s cloud storage.
• In order to use the Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI) self report assessment book on Coviu, you must be a registered customer on https://www.pearsonassessments.com/ with a User Level B - Registered Psychologist.
• You must also use an original Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI) Record Form (purchased directly from Pearson) for every assessment and refer to the Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI) Administration and Scoring Manual.
• Pearson Clinical Assessment adheres to strict ethical guidelines for standardized test and assessment use. Click here to view the Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI) Telehealth Guidelines